Part 3 for the Redwork Alphabet Series has been posted, and features the letters O through U.
The remaining patterns for letters V through Z as well as a filler block will be added soon!
Each embroidered block design measures 5x5 inches and is worked in basic surface embroidery stitches including stem stitch, back stitch, running stitch, French knots and detached chain stitch.
Also new this week is a set of Lavender Sprig Napkins to embroider in variegated floss.
- Free Redwork Alphabet Patterns A through G - Redwork Alphabet Embroidery Se...
- Preschool Graduation Party Idea - ABC Theme
- Jackie Kennedy's Letter About "Vamp" Shoes December 15, 1960, close up
- Investing Tip #4 - You Don't Need to Have an Opinion on Every Stock
- Business Letter Format: The Proper Business Letter Format